When you are unavailable to take a call, callers are diverted to your voicemail. You can listen to and manage your voicemail messages using any telephone.
- Dial your mailbox number.
This number and your mailbox password are included in your Welcome email.
- Press the # key.
If you do not press the # key then you will be given the option to leave a voicemail.
- Enter your password when prompted.
The system plays your voicemail messages.
You can also access your voicemail messages through your Web Services, if this is provided by your smartnumbers service.
For more information, see “Check your mailbox” in your smartnumbers service User Guide:
- smartnumbers standard User Guide
- smartnumbers lite User Guide
- smartnumbers mail User Guide
- smartnumbers messaging User Guide