1. Export table
- Export a copy of the routing service table by clicking 'Export' and then 'Download'.
Your browser might block the download on the first attempt so please keep an eye out for any pop-ups or error messages in the URL bar.
2. Complete/Update table
- The 'Call Routing' tab in the downloaded file will contain your Smartnumbers. Simply add up to 7 routes for each Smartnumber in columns (D-J).
- You can name your Smartnumbers and routes to make them more recognisable.
- Save the file.
3. Import table
- Import the saved file by clicking the ‘Import’ button.
- The first time you upload a set of numbers, you will be prompted to create your first plan. Route 1 will be automatically set as the default route but you can update that and add a secondary or tertiary failover route if you wish.
- Click 'Save' and then the numbers will be validated to ensure that there are no errors that may prevent calls from being delivered
- If no errors are found, you will be asked to confirm before the changes are reflected in your live Control service.
- If any validation errors are found, please correct them in the spreadsheet and re-import the document using the steps above.
You can also create additional plans to cover up to 9 call routing scenarios.