Use your Address Book to view contact information stored in your organisation's Cloud Directory, including colleagues' current Availability and Location settings.
- Find colleagues and contacts in the Cloud Directory.
You can search using a name or a phone number.
- Organise contact details to suit your needs using the Phone Book and Call List.
The Phone Book contains contacts that you often call and the Call List contains contacts you plan to call in a few days.
You can mark a contact as Private. Private contacts cannot be seen by other users.
- Real-time display of colleagues' current Availability and Location.
Review a colleagues Availability and Location so you can choose the best method to contact them.
- Contact colleagues using the most convenient way using the communications buttons such as dial, email, or record voicemail.
Select a contact and choose the best contact method to use. The options available depend on the details available for the contact.
When you call a contact, smartnumbers calls your current Location and then connects the call.
- Create a group of related contacts.
Groups allow you to quickly communicate with a number of people at the same time.