Calls to your personal mobile number are not affected by any smartnumbers settings. To control when and where callers can contact you on your smartnumber, you can change your Availability and Locations settings
- If you are in a meeting, set your Availability to Busy so you’re not disrupted by incoming calls.
- If you have poor mobile coverage at home, you can change your Location setting to Home and answer calls on your landline.
Calls to your personal number are not affected by your Availability and Location settings, and continue to be delivered as normal.
When you receive a call to your smartnumber, you can do one of the following:
- Answer the call as you would normally.
- If Call Screening is enabled, a message is played when you answer the call, giving you the option to accept the call or to hang up. Press * to accept the call.
- Call Screening is enabled by default.
- You can turn off this feature through the Call settings found in the Settings menu.
- Decline the call. The call is directed to your smartnumbers voicemail and the caller has the option to contact your delegate.
You can set a delegate in the Availability settings found in the Settings menu.