Where can I access captured calls and SMS
- All calls and SMS are available to investigate at investigate.smartnumbers.com.
What browsers are supported?
- Smartnumbers supports all modern browsers.
- Smartnumbers endeavour to support most functions in legacy browsers such as Internet Explorer 11. Due to technical limitations in legacy browsers, some advanced functionality is not supported, such as the playback of recordings. Instead, recordings can be downloaded.
How do I download a record?
- Both call recordings and SMS can be downloaded within Smartnumbers Hub.
- To download a record, click on it to view Record Details, then select ‘Download’ within the actions menu.
How do I keep track of reviewed records between team members?
- You can assign a user to a record to help you keep track of who is investigating records within your team. To see all of the records that are assigned to you, tap on the ‘Assigned to me’ tab at the top of Records.
How do I access an audit log of access to captured records?
- Smartnumbers can provide a full audit of Smartnumbers Hub usage. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
How do I download a log of all calls?
- To download detailed metadata about all captured records, click on the ‘Download Metadata’ at the top of the records page.